Treat Yo Self This Valentines.
I've already done a Valentine's gift list with ideas for him and her and everyone but when it comes down it, V Day is to celebrate the person you love most in your life; and we all know that's ourselves isn't it?
Shopping for your other half? Single? Legit doesn't matter, you are the top dog in your life and you deserve to treat yo self this Valentines (and every other day) so here's my picks from the high street for a little pink love in for yourself.
I'm an enabler, you're welcome.
1. Four Pineapple Spoons - £9.00 (down from £18.00) at Oliver Bonas.
2. Chloe Love Arrow Decoration - £6.00 from Paperchase.
3. Ban.Do Compliment Pencils - £10.00 on ASOS.
4. Terrazzo Card Holder - £10.00 at Oliver Bonas.
5. Grey Llama Pj Sweater - £12.99 from New Look.
6. Frosted Cupcake Nail Paint in Strawberries & Cream - £3.99 at Barry M.
7. Ban.Do Pizza Water Bottle - £18.00 on ASOS.
8. Keep Calm & Colour Unicorns Book - £4.99 on ASOS.
9. Heart Print Mug - £3.00 from Matalan.
10. Blog Notebook - £4.50 on Coconut Lane.
11. Frankie Colour Block Oversized Blanket Scarf in Pink - £8.00 from Boohoo.
12. Be My Valentine Mug - £5.99 at New Look.
13. Jones Cup Cake Wall Clock - £6.00 George at Asda.
14. Elena Double Buckle Backpack in Grey - £16.00 from Boohoo.
15. Little Things Trinket Tray - £11.00 from Oliver Bonas.
16. Ceramic Slogan Coaster - £2.00 from Matalan.
17. Miss Etoile Pink Heart Bone China Mug - £7.50 on ASOS.
18. White Stripe Contrast Shirt - £19.99 from New Look.
19. Sarah Ghillie Pointed Ballet Flats - £15.00 on Boohoo.
20. Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in Surfboard - £4.99 from Barry M.
21. Aria Leather Coin Purse - £18.00 from Oliver Bonas.